Arcadia Personal Injury Lawyer
Help For Arcadia Personal Injury
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Arcadia, contact our team today for a free case review.
An Arcadia accident can throw your life into chaos and make it harder to enjoy anything about the city and what it has to offer. One of the most difficult aspects of your recovery is your finances our lawyers will be your greatest ally during your recovery. We'll fight to protect your rights and make them pay for their actions. You deserve compensation, not to struggle, and we fight to make sure you get what you're owed.
Can You Seek Compensation?
Florida law allows you to seek restitution for your damages if you can show that you were injured in an accident that was directly caused by the actions of another party. Just what that entails differs depending on what type of accident you were involved in, but some examples include:
- Drunk driving or driving while on drugs
- Texting while driving or other distracted driving
- Failure to obey all traffic laws, signs, and signals
- Neglecting safety issues on a property
- Failure to provide a safe working place
In short, any action that a reasonable person would recognize to be reckless or negligent will be considered and could be enough to show that you deserve compensation.
What Damages Can You Seek?
In an accident lawsuit, you may be able to seek damages based on a variety of different things. The goal is to help you return to the point that you were once at and that you would have been in had you never been involved in an accident. Some examples of the kinds of damages you may be able to seek include:
- Medical bills
- Future medical bills
- Lost wages due to missing work
- Future estimated lost wages
- Compensation for your pain and suffering
- Punitive damages used to punish the other party
Some of these can be difficult to estimate. That's why we work with experts in different fields to develop a solid picture of the total costs of your accident including how it will impact your future. Then, we use that information to develop a settlement amount that is fair and fight to make sure you get it.
What Will Your Lawyer Do?
Your attorney will work to defend your rights and help you get what you deserve. When you contact our offices and talk to an Arcadia personal injury attorney, they'll do all of the following and more:
- Determine whether or not you can seek compensation and who is responsible for your injuries.
- Consult with medical and economic experts to develop a settlement amount that is fair in your case.
- Gather all evidence that can prove your case, including things like security camera footage, witness statements, mobile phone records, and more.
- Negotiate with the other side and attempt to get you the settlement amount we feel is fair.
- If negotiations can't work out, we will also go to court and fight for you and your compensation.
Are You Being Pushed Around?
Insurance companies and legal teams on the other side like to use bullying techniques to push around victims and avoid paying them anything. Before you lose hope and assume you can't get a good settlement for your injuries, contact us to speak with an Arcadia personal injury attorney. We'll stand up for you and show the other side that you can't be pushed around. You have rights, and we protect them and make those responsible for your injuries pay.
The lawyers of Goldman Babboni Fernandez Murphy & Walsh have the firm belief that justice pays.