What To Expect At Your First Meeting With A Justice Pays Auto Accident Attorney
- Story Highlights:
Once you’ve set up your first meeting with our experienced accident injuries attorneys, you may not know what to expect or how to prepare. We’re here to help you and fight for your rights. We’ll guide you through every step of the process and make sure you feel comfortable and confident. If you’ve never worked with us before, here is what you can expect at our first meeting.
Why Do We Meet With Our Clients?
We meet with our clients for several reasons. First, is that we want to get to know you, understand your struggles since the accident, and determine how we can help. Secondly, we want to answer any questions you have whether it is about the law, our billing processes, or how much your claim is worth. Finally, we meet with you because we want to establish trust. We want to go over our expertise and cases that we’ve won that were similar to yours. It is our primary responsibility to make sure that you feel that we have your back and are completely on your side.
What Happens At A Meeting With An Auto Accident Attorney?
Every meeting is different, because the needs of every client are unique. However, typically the meeting starts by you telling us what happened in the accident. We’ll ask questions about the details. Then we’ll review all of your legal options and answer any questions. Next we’ll talk about the potential compensation you could receive and our fee structure. From there we will determine the next steps in order to begin pursuing your claim.
What To Bring To Your Meeting
Many of our clients ask us how they can prepare for their first meeting. There are a few things we recommend bringing with you if you can:
● Police reports of the accident
● Your insurance information and claim number
● The contact information of the other driver(s)
● The insurance information and claim numbers of the other driver(s)
● Documentation of any correspondence with insurance companies including notes from phone conversations
● Names of any witnesses, photographs, or evidence you collected
● The contact information of all medical providers who have treated you for your accident injuries
● Medical bills pertaining to your accident injuries
This information will help us understand the details of the accident and give us the tools to proceed to start fighting for you.
What Should I Ask At Our Meeting?
We welcome any and all questions you may have about the process, but there are some we always recommend our clients asking us or any other attorneys:
● How many cases have you represented that are similar to mine and how many of those have you won?
● Do you have specialized expertise in auto accidents?
● How likely is it that I will win my claim?
● How we will communicate during the course of my claim?
● What do you charge and how are fees collected?
Once you get the answers to these questions, you can decide how you feel most comfortable proceeding with the case.
We know it can be intimidating to meet for the first time, but remember the team at Justice Pays are here to help you. We’ll take our time during the meeting because we want to make sure that you understand every part of the process. Once you decide to work with us, you’ll find that the initial meeting was only the beginning. We’ll take a lot of pressure off your plate and make sure that you get the care you need to recover physically and financially. Call us today at 1-833-945-1234 if you have any other questions before we meet.